Drill away Drill away

I like the idea, but it could be have been executed alot better :) You'll get better with each game, just keep making and making. The feedback on this game is really good feedback, take it and put it somewhere safe (here works too). Try adding some kind of story, a goal or motivation. The game also felt a bit clunky and hard to manoeuvre, try adding small details like when the block gets drilled particles get bounced off and it smoothly fades away or something. Little things like that are things that the user doesn't really see but feels. Can't wait to see your future work, keep it up!

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks for the input!
Will keep it in mind in the future :)

Bouncing World Bouncing World

Really glad to see more 3D games on newgrounds!
Level design was good, I was able to drop in and be able to find my away without being confused.
What would make this game better is perhaps better controls, I had a hard time controlling the player.

Good luck in the future!

indiedevpt responds:

Thank's for trying it.

Math Barrels Game Math Barrels Game

Good concept! The controls were quite flimsy though, just needs that extra polish really and it would be amazing.

UniteSwap UniteSwap

Amazing quality and its a very outstanding concept. Great job on this one

Rody Fight! Rody Fight!

Very nice!

keybol responds:

Thank you!

Orbital Debris Orbital Debris

Glad to see more phaser programmers on NG! :D

Coloruid Coloruid

Yay! Something original! Proud of you guys :)

Mario Jump Mario Jump

performance is horrible

Grayscale Grayscale

Any games planned for 2016?

Komix responds:

a big 3d platformer!

Hammer Time Hammer Time

I liked the concept. You told a story and everything. I just think the gameplay feels somewhat awkward, instead of having to hold for thor to move. mabye he follows your cursor by default.

But, you finished the game in 48 hrs!
so, applause!